2.5.10

Oceans.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

mead and stuff 046

This is Raze.

 

He slept on my couch, got in fights, mixed highlife and coffee together at the grill.

Endless Scummer is cool. As a term, you dig?

Better than Endless Bummer, right?

 

mead and stuff 035

Peter and Andy took my camera out.

Here is what they came back with:

mead and stuff 022

mead and stuff 028

mead and stuff 029

mead and stuff 033

The things you see in Tucson.

mead and stuff 056

I saw this girl at WhichWich. She had a cone-head on.

And this bird got hit by a car.

mead and stuff 058

mead and stuff 059

Dreader than dread, if you catch my drift.

 

More from Andy and Peter:

mead and stuff 037

mead and stuff 038

mead and stuff 039

Today was May Day.

People fought for our 8 hour work days. And they died.

And today we celebrate their sacrifice.

 

Whose streets?

Our streets.

 

mead and stuff 019

 

God bless it all.

1 comment:

  1. what a bunch of Gays! maybe you should post more so I have more things to do while I work for you

    ReplyDelete