7.5.10

REASONS WHY I HAVEN’T BEEN BLOGGING

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Comic Books!

OMG!

Here is what I am reading now:

comics 001

comics 011

That’s the Thing beating up the lord of the oceans. Sorry the lighting is bad.

 

comics 003

These things are eating up my life.

I took bad pictures of their insides and outsides:

comics 009

the Civil war series of comics is amazing. I have too many and I can’t talk to much about it because it reveals how much of a nerd I really am.

 

More stuff:

comics 012

 

What I’ve really been reading has been the Dark Tower books (AND COMICS!).

Here are some photos of the things that happen inside the books:

comics 023

Totally Epic.

comics 025

I love dead bodies.

comics 005 

And mutants. and fantasy.

comics 006

Here are some scenes from the comic books:

comics 015

 

comics 014

Pretty cool drawings, right?

Here is a retard boy dying, kind of.

comics 016

comics 017

Here is a horse dying, totally.

comics 019

comics 018

and uh. Wolves attacking!!!

comics 020

comics 021

More later.

FIRST: American Vampires. The new stephen king comic book! About vampires!!!

RAD!

comics 026 

 

comics 027

Gory!

comics 029

comics 030

Sweet!!!!

comics 031

This shit is brand new. I went to R-Galaxy to buy the second issue and it was sold out!

fuck!

this was an ad for a new comic on its back page:

comics 032

 

More stephen king? OKAY!!!

This is another new comic by him called N.

It is about a man with OCD who is trying to keep demons at bay. Totally rad, xxxxx forev.

comics 010

comics 043

comics 046

comics 044

Here are more dark tower comic pictures!

comics 033

comics 034

Blood is awesome, cause we all have it. We can relate, you ken?

comics 036

comics 037comics 038

Dun-zo!

comics 039

Head totally blown off.

Whats next!?

comics 040 

monsters falling on spikes.

comics 041 

Monsters climbing up walls!

comics 042 

A room filled of the freshly dead.

AMAZING.

Thanks for nerding out.

4 comments:

  1. Dude. Sweet. Steve King's comics are great.

    Umm. Tomorrow night I'm covering my friends show Graphically Yours on FRC. Their show is all about comics but I'm doing it tomorrow! So yeah. Probably won't be talking about too much Marvel. But will be talking about comix and that such. I love comics!!! It's really great to see someone else taking pics of their comics!

    Cheerio,
    Soggy Smog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I were in the waiting rooms at the Urgent care facility on Swan and Pima.

    Me: Black clothes, tattoos, long hair tied up, and a couple of packs on my back for bike tools and such. I paid my bill and waited to see a doctor.

    You: Pretty lady with a kickin' body, Red hair (dyed a rocker / metal red), a can of Crunk© Energy Drink.

    I saw you check me out as I was checking you out. Then you seemed to move to another area so you could check me out some more as I checked you out some more. I thought about moving over to where you were and thought that might be a little too obvious. I probably should have. Then I had to go and see the doctor. I don't know if you were still there when I left. I thought about hanging out to see, but decided against it because I had things to do.

    So.........................check it out......................if you were indeed checking me out......................I was most certainly checking you out.
    Maybe we could get together sometime.........................................................and check each other out some more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both of these posts.
    Peter, we are a missed connection.
    Soggy Smog, sorry I missed your birthday. I heard the food was filled with pot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt: I thought several random Dudes were You but none of Them were You upon closer, more creepy inspection. But I was also Drinking and ate a lot of Pot Food. There were lots of cute girls though, so I guess that's all that counts. ;PPP Next timingly,
    Smog

    ReplyDelete