28.12.10

FAMILY PHOTOS.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

HUGE GIANT DISCLAIMER: 

FOR A WHILE I CAN ONLY DEAL WITH THE THOUSANDS OF PICTURES I TOOK OF MY FAMILY.

Okay. That being said, if this gets boring I promise to go back to posting pictures of penises and parties soon enough.

 

THIS IS MY SISTER:

tennnennneennessseee 026

tennnennneennessseee 027

tennnennneennessseee 028

She bought me a lotto ticket after she bought herself two.

I won five dollars and bought her a lotto ticket.

she won five dollars, ad infinitum.

 

TIME MACHINE:

 

white christmas, white heritage 266

white christmas, white heritage 270

rad.

white christmas, white heritage 312

A cake covered in the crusty remains of barbie dolls. Fucking sick dudes.

 

katy 136

On top of my grandmas christmas tree.

katy 147

um. what else.

katy 148

katy 159

katy 228

That’s my grandpa. More to come later on that front.

katy 225

OKAY THE END OF THE SISTER FILE.

More boring/awesome family to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment