25.12.10

WHITE CHRISTMAS

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Because I am a child:

tennnennneennessseee 006

(that says fag)

 

AND:

tennnennneennessseee 007

Queer day, christ day, whatever.

It is too cold to go too far outside and I am barefoot:

tennnennneennessseee 008

tennnennneennessseee 005

alternately:

tennnennneennessseee 002

and/or/but

tennnennneennessseee 003

Wanna see a picture of my dad and my brother and I?

 

Shucks:

tennnennneennessseee 048

Old school.

Guess which one is me.

hoyo.

here is a funny dog:

tennnennneennessseee 043

Here is my dog:

tennnennneennessseee 044

Here is the inspiration for the radio tower tattooed on my arm:

tennnennneennessseee 007

tennnennneennessseee 008

Here is old family:

tennnennneennessseee 016

 

Grandma’s house is weird.

 

MORE TO COME UNLESS I GET FROSTBITE!

 

love mattttt.

1 comment:

  1. That explains the barefoot feet prints on the patio...

    ReplyDelete