16.2.10

PEOPLE WORKING ON MY DAY OFF.

THESE ARE PICTURES OF PEOPLE WORKING WHILE I
GOT THE DAY OFF.
These Hari Krishna's are working!
 This is Crissy. She is vacuuming.
This is Kari. Carrie? 
Scary?
She is washing dishes.
This is Brittany Katter. She is making a gourmet bagel plate.
This is Guru. He sold 3 children's bikes today at Goodwill.
That's Meeghan on the left. She came in to do the beer order at Surly Wench.
She's smoking now, but later she is going to Sushi Garden for all you can eat.
After that she'll work out at the gym.
This is Jake. He's sitting next to Drew Burke (not pictured) at Sky Bar. 
He said he was working, but the beer on his table makes me doubt his story.
Connor. He served me the beer I am drinking at Time Market.
He and Abby ate salad and pizza with me. Abby was on her lunch break. I should have taken her picture too.
Diamond Diana, making sandwiches.


Remember guys - 
And so do days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment