23.2.10

Walking home today.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

this will get old for me too, I promise.

 

TODAY I WALKED HOME AND TOOK PICTURES!

late febuary 046

Whippits anyone?

late febuary 048

Frank the bartender used to live here.

late febuary 049

Jeff Hawkinson and Mariah used to live here.

late febuary 068

And Peter used to live here.

late febuary 050

I don’t think that’s the cleanest place to dry yr clothes.

late febuary 053

Go Tucson!

late febuary 054

Crimson King!

late febuary 059

Chalk at the church.

late febuary 060

Someone wrote the word “scripture” on the ground.

How fucking boring is that.

late febuary 064

This is better.

 

HERE ARE SOME BALLOONS!

late febuary 065

uh.

late febuary 070

UK!

late febuary 071

RAMBO!

late febuary 073

Hobbit Home.

Bonus pic of man in wheelchair in my kitchen.

late febuary 016

Keep it really, really, really real.

2 comments:

  1. I fucking love that walk. And my verification word is getmast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my favorite walk as well.
    I remember when i first moved to Tucson and I was scared of the 4th ave park.

    Now I buy my crack from there!

    ReplyDelete