23.2.10

thunderbird.


DO THEY EXIST!1>??!?
I went to walk on the dock in my backyard, looked in the cattails and saw this thing laying there. It has a bird's face, a deer's ear, and big teeth. It also has hoofs on the two feet it has and no front feet. I think it had wings, but the water took them as it washed around. I don't know what this is. I think it is a Teradactyl bird or something weird. It is still on the river and I just hope it is still there in the morning. If you know what this is, please contact me. Do I need to report it and, if so, to whom?

--Connie C.

This rare albino moose is a truly magnificent creature from both a scientific and a spiritual point of view.



-- John H.

THESE ARE ARTISTS RENDITIONS OF THE THUNDERBIRD:

-me.

]
-Yu Yu

-Allyson.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

-FAT GUY ON HORSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment