5.2.12

ispelling mistakes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay. I don’t like admitting it but I’ve had some serious typos on this thing.

Is it unethical to go back and fix them ex posto facto?

 

OKAY NOW THAT I’VE GOTTEN THAT OFF MY CHEST I …

 

 

… will dig through my archive of photos to see if anything cooooool has happened!

 

 

 

gemshow 008

wtf.

 

gemshow 003

Did I tell you I blacked out while watching Dune at the loft last night?

Apparently I loudly announced mid-movie to my friend Luke that the movie we were watching was not Dune.

 

I woke up fully clothed on my futon this morning wildly confused.

 

gemshow 005

I left my bike at La Cocina last week and have been walking everywhere.  I should of stole this guys ride.

gemshow 010

Remember that movie My Girl?

 

gemshow 014

It’s weird to think that Dan Akyord is a huuuuge UFO conspiracy believer.

 

gemshow 021

Fuck yeah.

 

gemshow 022

I lost my hat… if anyone finds it, please return it to WILKO asap!

gemshow 033

I got caught taking photos of the people at Del Taco when they weren’t looking and I got some really nasty looks.

 

weekend jan 035

Tonight I tried again but they were hiding.

 

weekend jan 003

AHHHHH REAL MONSTERS!

 

weekend jan 012

This is a total photo dump.

 

weekend jan 022

This is the inside of a car-wash.

 

weekend jan 073

There’s so much movement going on!

 

weekend jan 054

I made a potrait of Charles Manson at work out of a lemon.

 

weekend jan 055

Then I gave him a hat.

 

weekend jan 045

This happens.

 

weekend jan 044

This was staged.

 

weekend jan 050

Where’s Waldo!?!

 

weekend jan 059

I know where you live.

weekend jan 041

Remember when that tiger killed that guy at the zoo a couple of holidays ago?

 

weekend jan 075

I get this look often.

 

 

OKAY GOODNIGHT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment