20.2.12

SOMETHING COMPLETELY AWFUL.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

You’ve been warned!

 

Last week we went to the auld dubliner after work!

 

The cast:

Brooke -

ferris whrrl ans asmz 067

(She’s my blue cosmic monkey? Or I’m hers? It’s Mayan.)

 

Alix -

ferris whrrl ans asmz 066TThat’s Miles Next to her.

 

And Rory!

 

ferris whrrl ans asmz 069

 

And Crissy

ferris whrrl ans asmz 068

 

And beer!

ferris whrrl ans asmz 070

 

AND THEN SOMETHING HORRIBLE HAPPENED!

 

We smelled a smell in the hallway in the bathroom and I found this awful thing and took pictures of it.

 

ferris whrrl ans asmz 072

That’s someones poop filled boxers.

 

EWW EWWW EWWW

 

ferris whrrl ans asmz 075

 

Here are some nice pictures of Alix and I eating tacos.

 

ferris whrrl ans asmz 091ferris whrrl ans asmz 092

Yum!

ferris whrrl ans asmz 093

YUM!!!

ferris whrrl ans asmz 094

I eat with my eyes open like an opposite shark.

 

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment