15.2.12

TOO MANY PICTURES.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the delay in posting. I noticed some facebook outrage the other day about this so I decided to rectify it.

 

I’ve come to realize though that I’ve been taking so many pictures that when I sit down to blog about them I get overwhelmed and decide to read comic book news on the internet instead.

 

Anyways, here’s a photo dump.

 

EDIE GAVE ME THESE AT WORK:

ferris whrrl ans asmz 003

Totally fucking dope, yo.

 

ferris whrrl ans asmz 005

Edie didn’t agree.

 

ferris whrrl ans asmz 009

I’ve taken like five photos of this cause I keep forgetting that I have already.

 

ferris whrrl ans asmz 010

Something strange about this mailman…

 

ferris whrrl ans asmz 007

Ask me about the show I watched where they dissected the lions and tigers at the zoo.

Shit was cool.

ferris whrrl ans asmz 024

New sidewalk.

ferris whrrl ans asmz 025

 

I found this walking to work.

Maybe someone’s buried under that brick.

 

ferris whrrl ans asmz 032

Dinner!!!!

 

ferris whrrl ans asmz 036

Comics.

 

ferris whrrl ans asmz 038

DOOM PATROL is fucking sick. My friend Beth let me borrow them.

She works at CafĂ© Passe and we’ve started a comic trading club.

 

ferris whrrl ans asmz 043

 

University!!!

 

ferris whrrl ans asmz 051

Walking home. Doesn’t this door look magical?

 

ferris whrrl ans asmz 055

 

Full moon!

 

ferris whrrl ans asmz 063

 

MORE LATER.

 

-MATTHEW.

No comments:

Post a Comment