22.4.10

And then things happened on 4/20 kind of.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I DJed at the Grill but then some guy started yelling at me!

I said STOP YELLING AT ME!

and he said SHUT THE DOOR

AND I SAID NO

and then he said LEMME HUG YOU

and he grabbed me and

then we fought a little:

bloody foot 001

I kneed him in the face a couple of times.

he was wearing a slipknot shirt!

bloody foot 005 

He bled everywhere.

I was scared I was going to get a disease!

When he grabbed me it looked like his face was covered in feces.

The cops arrested him for assault.

bloody foot 002

bloody foot 003

bloody foot 004

He wouldn’t stop yelling at me.

Totally weird.

Other than that, a good night at Grill!

I DJed and people danced.

bloody foot 006

bloody foot 008

Dallas showed up with fake blood on her face.  She told people I beat her up and they believed it cause they all just saw that actually happen.

 

Embarrassing for a minute till it all go cleared up.

bloody foot 012 

Oh, and thats totally her nipple.

 

ROCKANDROLL!

bloody foot 016

Dance Dance Dance.

On Tuesday there was some graffiti.

bloody foot 020

bloody foot 021

bloody foot 023

bloody foot 025

bloody foot 026

Seldon visited cause he was sorry that his restaurant leaked into my fitting room.

all is well though.

bloody foot 030 bloody foot 017

HAPPY 420 YA’LL!

 

the end.

1 comment: