19.4.10

PEOPLE ARE BABIES JUST BIGGER.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Janel came to town this weekend and we partied.

 

First I went to the redroom and saw some rock-a-billy band:

weekend 015

Great picture, I know. Whatever.

The bassist works at a Mcdonalds and he may be crazy.

The dude sang too loud.

Randy okayed some good guitar though!
Here he is standing on the upright:

weekend 018

The guy in the cowboy hat in the far right is a nice gentleman from Tennessee who just moved here.

Southern folk are nice.

weekend 021

Here is Janel in Alix’s kitchen!

yay dick attack!

 

We all drank beers outside, and I finally got to meet Soggy Smog and Miles.

Here is photographic proof of the encounter:

weekend 022

weekend 024

I DON’T REMEMBER TAKING THESE PICTURES.

THANKS NATASHA FOR DRIVING. I DON’T REMEMBER THAT EITHER.

 

yay Friday nights!!!

 

ON SUNDAY WE WENT TO SEE CARLEE’s BABY:

weekend 042

Baby’s are odd.

(IN A GOOD WAY.)

weekend 030

Although they kind of look like hairy worms.

(BUT NOT YOUR BABY CARLEE.)

(JUST…OTHER PEOPLES…ER…)

 

weekend 047

Alix with the worm.

 

weekend 046

Creepy indian painting.

weekend 036

Alice with nice non-threatening Rottweiler.

weekend 037

Fat faced squirrel eating dog.

 

weekend 049

Us putting stuff on or near the baby.

weekend 051

HI MAX I AM KIDDING YOU DON’T LOOK LIKE A WORM (yet).

 

THANKS JANEL FOR COMING TO TOWN!

I HOPE I SPELL YOUR NAME RIGHT, BUT RIGHT NOW I CAN’T REMEMBER CAUSE I JUST WOKE UP FROM A NAP.

 

LOVE MATT!

8 comments:

  1. Carlees baby is so so so so so so so cute. Thank you for putting cute pictures up for the members of the Cute Crowd ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this weekend we both only took pictures of the same things at the same times. I love how we don't remember the same things. I love how you spell my name right.

    ps- super secret mail coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Krank, you need to share your piccurs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was I not there???
    -Natasha Stagg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't take pictures of you so obviously you weren't!

    Hoyo!

    Stop pretending to be places when yr not!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe Natasha is a ghost and she just doesn't show up in pictures, wait that's a vampire. Natasha is a vampire?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natasha,
    You were featured on Le Front Row.
    No whinging allowed.
    Lub, Smog

    P.S. :P x infinity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Krank,
    Why does Matt get super secret mail and not me? Where are your pics from his house? I would like you to pretty please post a pic of me and Natasha together.
    Lub,
    Smog

    ReplyDelete