16.4.10

Some Grill Pictures.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

We had a good time drawing pictures at Grill.

Here is my idea for a new band, in three parts.

andys day and stuff 008

andys day and stuff 009

andys day and stuff 010

I don’t get it either.

Here is a girls foot.

andys day and stuff 002

Our TV sucks, ps.

Um!

I DJed alone at GRILL for 4 hours on Monday! ALONE!

NOONE WAS THERE FOR MOST OF IT!?!

Here is what it looked like, cause I know you care.

 

andys day and stuff 014

Fucking shit.

Some guy named Steve who owned snakes and other lizards came and harrassed me for a bit.

He knew nothing about music, or life, maybe?

I played Neil Young and he asked what kind of music it was.

I said it was old rock and roll and he said kind of like the alternative rock i hear on the radio?  and I said no its older than that and then I played Joy Division and he was all like  wow this is rock and roll man! this is like, they start all quiet and then they get loud and thats what rock and roll does! this is a rock and roll band!

and it was stupid and then he got too drunk and they kicked him out.

here are some records:

andys day and stuff 011

 

andys day and stuff 012

 

What’s up Nashville Pussy.

andys day and stuff 013

andys day and stuff 015

Easy to take pictures when no-one is listening.

But eventually folks arrived.

andys day and stuff 016

Hi Luke and Rory. They are sitting at the far right nearest to the piano.

andys day and stuff 017

There are some more people.

bla bla bla

andys day and stuff 019

I fucking love this record.

andys day and stuff 006

I am broke now, cause of records.

Thanks to those who come, cause its boring when yr not there.

Here is some graffiti i saw.

This guy is wrong, but he’s a nice guy so whatevs.

andys day and stuff 007

Bye!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment