7.4.10

Misc.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I really got nothing, but I know I got pictures, so we’ll see what brews.

 

lifers n grill 004

Work. I always got something that has to do with work.

lifers n grill 005

We are actually running out of business cards now cause we draw on them so often.

lifers n grill 007

I took a long walk and ended up on the walkway above the new 4th avenue underpass.

This is what it looks like!

lifers n grill 006

Here are shitty pictures of the view of 4th.

lifers n grill 008

lifers n grill 017

OKAY!

LAST NIGHT LIFERS AND BROTHERLY LOVE PLAYED AT THE REDROOM DURING MY RECORD SHOW!>!>!>!>1>!>!>!>>EFA>SG>ASf

 

It was pretty fucking rad.

Here is proof:

lifers n grill 020

Otherly Love plus Clay.

lifers n grill 022

It sounded better than this picture.

lifers n grill 026

Dan and I DJed before and after their set, and while Lifer’s set up.

lifers n grill 028

A bunch of people were there! Thanks dudes.

lifers n grill 036

YuYu took my  camera and took some pictures. She has pink-eye! GROSS!!!

And hi Alisha!

lifers n grill 031

I accidently shaved off my beard. I bet it will grow back.

lifers n grill 043

LIFERS (LIFER’S?) WERE AWESOME.

duh.

lifers n grill 058

We drank and stuff.

lifers n grill 059

lifers n grill 060

CUTE!!!!

lifers n grill 063

lifers n grill 064

Hi Alix!

lifers n grill 065

Hi Mike!

Maybe here is some video, if I can make it work:

( ONE HOUR LATER)

 

I couldn’t make it work.

Maybe next time.

 

OKAY BYE!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I just right now this second couldn't figure out how to put a video up. Lame. But glad I'm not alone. ;P

    ReplyDelete