19.1.12

CAT ER DAY.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Not much to report.

Pictures of other peoples cats?

Sure.

 

cats and tuesdays 003

This is actually my cat, totally doing cat things like staring at the grass.

 

cats and tuesdays 014

Then I found fluffy cat and petted him for a minute.

 

cats and tuesdays 011

Then I felt bad so I petted my cat for a minute.

 

cats and tuesdays 015

I checked my mail and found EVIL cat hanging out on a neighbors porch.

This is the foul beast that occupied my closet for three days, hissing at me whenever I walked by.

 

cats and tuesdays 020

Noticing the theme? I wandered around and looked for other cats to take pictures of.

This one is a transformer cat.

Oh wait, that’s just a motorcycle.

That joke sucked, I am so hung-over right now.

 

cats and tuesdays 021

SCARY CAT!

 

cats and tuesdays 023

Owl cat.

 

That’s all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment