28.1.12

THE REST OF THE STORY

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Sorry! I got distracted. The good stuff is yet to come.

BEWARE NSFW or people who don’t like penises.

 

 

sneaky weekend 006

 

I’m sure this person is only 1/16th.

 

sneaky weekend 008

My friend Janel gave me 400 VHS.

My house is now a mini casa video/ comic book store.

 

kill me.

 

sneaky weekend 009

Most of them are crap but there are some gems!

 

sneaky weekend 015

HEY GUYS!!!

 

sneaky weekend 017

We drank hennessy and got DRUUUNK!

I guess this was wednesday!

whoops anyways….

 

sneaky weekend 018

 

Alix’s new shirt!

 

sneaky weekend 019

GIGANDO SHIRT PARTY!

 

sneaky weekend 022

House.

sneaky weekend 031

God interlude.

Baclk to Friday.

 

sneaky weekend 032

Beer doesn’t make you smarter!

I can attest to this fact.

 

OKAY PENISSESSSS LATER!

 

BYE GUYZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment