17.1.12

Sneaky Snake.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi.

I’ve been trying to master the art of taking pictures of people and places without anyone noticing.

It hasn’t always worked out, and it makes me feel like a creep.

sneaky snake and rave 014

This guy was walking in front of me for about twenty minutes yesterday. He kept scratching his butt and I wanted to document it without looking creepy.

 

sneaky snake and rave 015

Almost, but I timed it wrong.

 

Here’s a cop car.

sneaky snake and rave 018

 

Oh yeah.

 

I liked this guys sweater.

sneaky snake and rave 020

 

More cops.

sneaky snake and rave 022

 

Ya. That was all yesterday.

Today I walked a different way to the coffee shop and decided to try to  be a sneaky snake again!

cats and tuesdays 019

That’s my belly.

 

I saw some WEIRD shenanigans in the alley near my house. I don’t think the pictures came out good.

 

cats and tuesdays 025 

You can’t tell what’s going on at all but it was meth related and I didn’t want to die for these pictures.

 

cats and tuesdays 028

The man in the middle of the street?

THE CRAZY CAB DRIVER WHO HANGS OUT AT EPIC CAFÉ!

And he was totally  buying drugs and or having frantic paranoid conversation with a group of bearded gentlemen on the other side of the red car.

 

OKAY WHAT ELSE.

cats and tuesdays 030

Children at Tucson High!

I’m pretty sure this is illegal, and creepy.

 

cats and tuesdays 033

 

I’m interested in the idea of these loner kids watching everyone else have fun.

I think that’s what my friends and I did in highschool.

 

Except we had more fun.

 

cats and tuesdays 037

 

 

 

Thanks world.

No comments:

Post a Comment