10.1.12

The most horrible thing i've ever seen, and also pictures of today.

I found this picture in an article on the interweb.  This is the link.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/jun/18/war-photographers-special-report







Yes, that's a human hand.

In other news I took a walk today!

Nothing good happened.


I happen to think that the street I live on is near decrepit and oddly sparse for being so close to the university.


The house from which this couch came from belongs to an old perpetually shirtless man who is a hoarder. His front yard is a mess of bicycle parts, mopeds, and like thirty stray cats. I was going to take a picture of his house but I was scared he'd shoot me.

I did though take a picture of the vacant house next door, front porch currently occupied by one of the hoarder's strays.


A little further down...



My advice?



I take all my advice from things I find written on the sidewalk.

LESSSEEE WHAT ELSE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



I half-reccomend this place. Don't order the gruel though.

And that's not even a joke. The first thing on their menu is something called gruel.

And please note the difference between the China Pasta House and this :



I don't want to think about apes when I'm trying to eat crepes.


Work time.
See you in hell, folks!

OH AND PS GO TO THIS TOMORROW NIGHT.
It's Malarkey's Birthday too.
Alex Perry and I are Little Gems, in case you didn't get the memo we never sent.


There's gonna be some serious throat singing there.
Seriously.




1 comment:

  1. WHATTHEFUCKISASIANPASTAHOUSE?NAMSONSHOULDVEBEENBAILEDOUTBYTHEGOVERNMENTWHYDIDNTANYONERETALIATE

    ReplyDelete