24.1.12

Life in the early aught’s.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Apparently aughts isn’t  a word.

 

speakin it easy 026

My cat needs to work out more.

 

speakin it easy 031

 

Pat Foley peed in my house and got it on his boxers. I was there to document.

 

speakin it easy 032

Ran into Kai in the rave parking lot that is now just a normal parking lot again.

 

speakin it easy 034

He  sold me this weed themed settlers of cataan rip-off!

It’s funny, but I think I left it in pats car.

 

speakin it easy 035

Got coffee at Passe.

 

speakin it easy 036

Visited Crissy at the shop.

Don’t be alarmed; It’s a giant coffee cup, she’s not that tiny.

 

speakin it easy 039

Pat and I tried on ancient hats.

 

speakin it easy 038

I don’t have anything to say about this picture.

 

speakin it easy 041

Drove into the wastelands.

 

speakin it easy 044

Saw some folks.

 

speakin it easy 058

Time traveled.

 

speakin it easy 055

Rode my bikes to work.

 

 

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment