30.1.12

SORRY I AM GOING TO SHOW A PENIS THIS TIME.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay here are the pictures for the rest of the day that happened.

sneaky weekend 041

Here is Pat peeing again, well post-peeing really but this time he didn’t get it on his boxers.

We went to a party!

sneaky weekend 043

Of course this turned into Isiah and the gang drunkenly cutting open some guy named Cliff’s giant gross in-grown hair on his arm.

 

I have a weak stomach so I sent Pat indoors to take this candid photos.

 

sneaky weekend 045

ew.

sneaky weekend 050

ewww

 

sneaky weekend 054

meh.

 

sneaky weekend 058

 

Fixing the wound.

 

OKAY next I went to the bathroom cuz I was drunk and I took pictures of the sink and faucet cuz it reminded me of my old bathroom.

 

sneaky weekend 062

Not that exciting.

 

NEXT!

 

sneaky weekend 064

Playing with toys outside.

 

sneaky weekend 067

Sleeping fox on Alix’s head.

 

sneaky weekend 068

This is Christine. We were at her house.

 

sneaky weekend 071

This made sense at the time.

 

sneaky weekend 077

Then it happened.

Craziness on the dance floor!

I noticed a man on the fireplace mantle not wearing pants.

 

sneaky weekend 084

Shit was getting weird.

 

sneaky weekend 086

weirder.

 

sneaky weekend 087

BINGO!

 

This guy was so fucked up.

 

sneaky weekend 088

sneaky weekend 089

Everyone cleared the room.

 

sneaky weekend 090

 

That’s when he found a red cup and…

sneaky weekend 091

Yup. That happened.

 

sneaky weekend 092

ewwwwwww!

 

sneaky weekend 093

 

Ta-da!!

 

sneaky weekend 094 

Cliff, the guy who was getting the abcess cut out of his arm earlier in the kitchen was now bitching and moaning about the naked guy.

 

sneaky weekend 095

It was funny.

 

sneaky weekend 099

 

We went back to my house and pat took a picture of me peeing.

 

YAY FRIDAYS!

 

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment