21.1.12

RANDOM STUFF I THINK.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THURSFRIDSAT 005

And if you don’t know, now you know.

 

THURSFRIDSAT 007

I sneaky snaked this guy up university on my walk to work.

I HATE HIM!

You can’t see his face, but he plays open mic at the auld dubliner and I think he’s autistic in a bad way.

 

THURSFRIDSAT 009

Getting closer!

 

THURSFRIDSAT 013

Then I got distracted cause I saw Lia at Time Market.

 

Totally got distracted.

 

 

THURSFRIDSAT 017

Dude got away. I had to chase him!

 

THURSFRIDSAT 020

WORK!!!!

 

THURSFRIDSAT 021

This is the comic book store.

I went there on my day off and it was KILLER!

 

WHATELSEWHATELSE!

 

THURSFRIDSAT 034

River in a blanket at caffe passe.

 

WHATELSEWHATELSE.

 

This is the food I recently ate.

 

THURSFRIDSAT 029

I arranged the ede mame (sp?) like little fingers like in beetlejuice.

 

THURSFRIDSAT 030

Yoshimatsu is the bets.

 

I have a fantastic story about how when I was eating and drinking here two 5 year old boys sat down at my table and asked to look at my comic books.

 

One of them had a drooling problem and he kept drooling into my ultimate spiderman vol. 15 but I didn’t know how to get the book out of his dirty little paws.

 

I wanted to take pictures but I thought their moms might think I was a pedophile.

 

THURSFRIDSAT 033

 

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment